Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
For Consulting and System Integration area, Accenture is looking for consultants with good English level to participate in SAP ISU implementation projects, in roles that require capabilities to:
- Analyze business needs and requirements, identify and design business processes to be implemented on SAP, customize the modules, prepare and execute testing phase and provide UAT and user training support.
At least 1 year in a SAP Consultant Role
• Focused on SAP, with good module integration knowledge
• Ability to transform business requirements into solutions based in different SAP modules
• Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving
• Ability to interact with the client
What can we offer you?
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.