... Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services? Do you want to work with the hottest technology startups and tech trailblazers in the market? Do you have the business savvy...
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services? Do you want to work with the hottest technology startups and tech trailblazers in the market? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Territory Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
· Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
· Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan
· Maintain the CRM database up-to-date and forecast the territory performance
· Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts
· When appropriate, assist Amazon business partners on joint selling opportunities
· Basic Qualifications
· Sound technology sales experience
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
· Fluent in English and Russian
· · Another European language would be an asset
· A technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is advantageous
· Literacy in Salesforce desirable
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online