... We are looking for an inspiring Manager to lead the growth and optimization of our Marketplace Fulfillment Network, including the eventual launch of our Seller Fulfilled Prime business...
We are looking for an inspiring Manager to lead the growth and optimization of our Marketplace Fulfillment Network, including the eventual launch of our Seller Fulfilled Prime business in the Spanish Marketplace.
Marketplace Fulfillment Network (MFN) is the default program for third-party Sellers or Merchants that sell their products on Amazon Marketplace. To fulfill MFN orders, Sellers ship physical products from their own sources of inventory directly to Customers without using Amazon's Fulfillment Center network for picking and packing. Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) is Amazon’s latest Prime fulfillment offering, which allows Marketplace Sellers to offer their products on Prime, while using their own operational capabilities. In this role you will be accountable for the assessment, monitoring and project execution/tracking regarding our MFN as well as eventually the launch and growth of the SFP business in Spain, including operational and business performance and supporting new Seller recruitment teams.
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfill its stated ambition of being Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon aspires to offer customers around the globe the largest selection through its unique combination of being a Retailer and providing a Marketplace solution for third-party Sellers. There are more than 2 million active Sellers worldwide using our Marketplace services and the share of total units sold through these Sellers is >50% of the total items sold on Amazon.
This is how you will succeed:
- Understand, monitor and report all metrics (including new ones) measuring Customer and Seller fulfillment experience via MFN.
- Launch SFP in Spain and own planning, reporting, and performance of operational and customer experience targets across multiple categories.
- Define and own local strategy and project management activities focused on generating long-term growth of MFN and SFP.
- Align goals and interact with relevant supporting stakeholders, including Retail Category teams and HQ/EHQ teams.
- Ensure high delivery experience standards for Prime customers by monitoring metrics like “on time shipping” and “on time delivery”.
- Deliver ongoing operational improvements to increase the top-line and profitability improvements of the programs.
- Support and drive recruiting teams to launch Amazon Merchants onto the Seller Fulfilled Prime product and other MFN features.
- Proven track record in business development at scale, covering project management and potentially also sales/account management
- Extensive professional experience, ideally in complex and dynamic environment ideally in e-commerce, technology, supply chain, retail or top-management consulting
- Strong combination of superior analytical skills, inventive-thought leadership, relentlessly high standards, and bias for action to get things done and remove obstacles
- Strong ability to operate in a matrix environment, collaborate with various stakeholders in different locales and functions effectively, and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Top University degree, preferably in a business or technical / engineering discipline
- Excellent written and verbal senior executive communication style
- MBA from a top-tier Business School
- Pricing and Product Management
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online