... The Amazon Business team is seeking Graduate Software Development Engineers who want to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies on Amazon.com.Our team is focused on building solutions to enable enterprise customers to...
The Amazon Business team is seeking Graduate Software Development Engineers who want to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies on Amazon.com.
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable enterprise customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base.
You will be part of a new exciting team that is responsible for providing software solutions to businesses to allow them to define policies around what they want their employees to buy on Amazon.com. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability. You will help redefine normal for this segment of the market. You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solution that provide great customer experiences.
Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and excellent troubleshooting skills. Experience with building web-based applications and/or web services-based applications is desired.
On-track for a degree in Computer Science or in postgraduate study. Applicants from a related discipline who can demonstrate a strong grounding in Computer Science will also be considered.
· Demonstrated coding skills in a language such as Java, Python, C++ or C#.
· Knowledge of computer science fundamentals including a broad range of algorithms and data-structures.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal English communications skills
· Results oriented and analytical, with a customer and business focus.
· Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences.
· Innovative and self-directed, while able to work within a team.
· Ability to deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online