... Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.To meet the growing demand for...
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, the business needs exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, it’s time to speak with you!
Here is your chance to join the Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Training & Certification Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for having or acquiring a deep understanding of education policies and programs, both at national and local level, and work closely with the AWS country leadership to help plan and execute a comprehensive AWS digital skills development framework in the country. You will forge strong relationships across the training and education landscape to ensure that AWS is represented and is able to contribute towards addressing the current digital skills shortage. You will have excellent organizational, networking and communication skills and proven experience in the broader education/digital skill creation sector. To be successful in this position, you must be highly organized, creative and a self-starter who is able to think big, see new training and education opportunities quickly, execute flawlessly, enjoy public speaking, and stay focused on the details.
- Research, analyse and assess local digital skills market, identify and quantify gaps, set goals and objectives in line with the overall AWS commercial country plans
- Ascertain the various national and local level education policies, programs and funding covering higher education, further education, apprenticeships, schools, veterans, re-skilling and ad-hoc digital skills programs
- Understand and leverage all AWS training and skill development programs managed by the AWS Training & Certification or other functional teams
- Create a Digital Skills Narrative together with the AWS country leadership team, to maximize the adoption of all AWS education programs relevant to your region and any other local or national skill development policies, programs or funding. Manage the design of new initiatives where existing programs fall short.
- Network, create and nurture relationships within the broader education sector representing AWS. Ensure that AWS is represented and has a platform to provide input with regards education policy both at local and national level.
- Cooperate with local and national organizations, including public sector, higher education or large non-profit or for-profit organizations to design, build and execute long-term projects supporting the goals of the Digital Skills Narrative. Be the main contact person and driver of these engagements.
- Work with the Marketing and PR teams to develop and execute the necessary communications frameworks to support the success of digital skills initiatives and offerings
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events, including representing AWS through public speaking
- Manage and drive all training investment programs in the country, including philanthropic sponsoring or funded training projects for customers, AWS partners or a wider audience.
- Work closely with clients to determine training requirements and build detailed training proposals and plans to help accelerate adoption of AWS Services.
- Create & nurture Training Partnerships in the country supporting them to drive business.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Articulate and train the Account Management team on compelling value propositions around AWS training to accelerate customer adoption.
- Drive training engagements at the CXO level as well as with Line of Business Leaders across complex organizations
- Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
- Report to the regional Training Manager with alignment to the Country Lead
- 3-5 years of experience in the broader education/digital skills creation sector
- Extensive business development, technical & pre-sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience managing an Education P&L: Financial Management able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans.
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication and written skills
- Degree qualified or relevant work experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a matrix reporting structure
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership and managing education projects
Fluency in Spanish is Required
- Experience leading a team of technical professionals.
- A technical background in engineering or computer science.
- Experience and knowledge of national level education policies
- Experience and knowledge of ad-hoc, local and national level education programs
- Experience and knowledge of national and/or EMEA level education funding models
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online