Hostmaker ya está presente en 9 ciudades de 6 países, y sigue creciendo a un ritmo muy rápido. Nuestros anfitriones nos valoran por los altos rendimientos que ofrecemos en comparación con nuestros competidores, fruto de nuestra estrategia de precios, nuestra experiencia en el mercado local y nuestra experiencia en la industria global.
Descripción del empleo
We're looking for a bright, budding Home Operations associate to join our team in Madrid, working hard across a variety of tasks each day to help keep our guests glowing and hosts happy
Who Are You?
- A travel enthusiast, obviously, but you also eat and drink where the locals do
- Fluent in English and Spanish - any extra languages a bonus!
- You truly get Airbnb (for hosts and for guests), and you'll get extra points if you've previously worked in the hospitality industry
- Someone with an impeccable grasp of the English language, both written and spoken
- You love problem solving and will go to any length to find a solution!
- You really, really love organising. No, really. Google calendars are your thing and your email inbox is flagged, starred and filed to perfection
- You've got a keen eye for detail - and you'll prove it to us by mentioning your favourite holiday location in your application to us. This is a little test we use to make sure you're not applying to every job in sight
- Ideally, you've previously worked in a client-facing role and in an organisation where coordination among departments was critical to success
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be trusted implicitly with hosts' most-prized possession: their home!
- Coordinating maintenance and emergency logistics - no day is ever the same at Hostmaker and it is our job to solve all those unexpected issues when they arise to ensure that our guests have a flawless stay.
- To help the frontline team in the day-to-day, being their eyes in the office, managing the schedule and, assisting them with their troubleshooting.
- Ensuring our hosts are kept updated on ongoing issues, keeping the responsiveness at impressively high levels.
- To put your slick social skills to use daily, liaising between multiple teams across the business and, of course, our external maintenance partners and suppliers.
- To work full-time, we work 7 days a week which means some weekends and bank holidays. Alas, it can't all be fun and games (but we do have plenty of those, too!)
- Puesto de jornada completa
- Contrato de becario
- Contrato temporal con posibilidad de incorporarse
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado superior, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 30 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo, Fines de semana, Prácticas
500€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Asistir al coordinador, hacer plannings, hacer bienvenidas, etc
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas, Logística / Distribución
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español