Barcelona | Provincia de Barcelona | Trabajo comercial | Trabajo en marketing digital | Online marketing | Especialista SEO | Trabajo estudiantes | Prácticas y Becas | Prácticas | Módulo de grado superior | Universidad | Máster
Award-winning, fast growing cybersecurity tech startup headquartered in Barcelona, building innovative security solutions (mobile apps, web apps) for secure files storing and sharing from mobile and in the cloud, between users (B2B and B2C). Think of Dropbox, WeTransfer combined in an easy-to-use and more private app. You will be
joining a very experienced international team in this fast moving company where the target market is global.
There are various positions available in the following
1) Sales and Marketing
Role & Tasks
1) Marketing/Sales/Growth Hacking:
- Depending on your profile and interest, you will contribute to targeting users either via sales (B2B) or via marketing (B2C).
- You will work under direct supervision of the executives of the company.
- On the sales side, you will help identify companies in
Spain, Europe (Germany, France, UK, etc) and globally who would be good targets for our apps and services, and will be involved in preparing the relevant marketing materials and reaching out to them via organic and paid social media campaigns.
- On the marketing side, previous experience with SEO/ASO, growth hacking, etc would be a definitive advantage.
- Content marketing: create internal content (write blog
posts, tutorials, articles related to data/cloud security in general…) and work with external partners (guest posts, featured articles…)
- Community Manager: manage and animate Syneidis and HushApp community on social networks (Twitter, Facebook and others) as well as the internal conversations with our customers (customer support channel).
- You will participate in the company's preparation for its next fundraising round, identifying investors, organizing fundraising campaigns (private and institutional investors and crowdfunding), preparing relevant materials/presentations, and reaching out to targets.
- You will work alongside the CEO of the company and will
be trained by him.
3) For Programmers:
- You will be trained by some very experienced programmers and work on some cutting edge app.
What we have to offer
- Potential job at the end of the internship: we often offer a full-time job to or trainees once they compete their internship
- Training and experience
- Discover the startup world with a team of experienced,
international professionals with 20+ years of experience in their respective fields.
- Be part of a company with global reach (team is very international and in various countries, and audience/users who will see your content are spread throughout the world).
- Flexible work schedule: we accept part time trainees and can adapt to your other duty.
- You are based/available to work in Barcelona
- High motivation to learn, positive attitude.
- Team player
- highly desirable (but not required): any previous
experience or interest in the domain of your internship (ex: programming,
business development, community management, startup marketing, etc)
Send us your resume and tell us why you´re interested, as
well as your availability.
Thank you for your interest in our company. It will be a pleasure to read your candidacy and we hope to be able to offer you an internship that is in line with your expectations and interests.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.