... AWS is seeking a world-class professional to help manage global customer relationship with some of the largest Financial Services and Insurance (FSI) companies in the world.The Account Manager will be...
AWS is seeking a world-class professional to help manage global customer relationship with some of the largest Financial Services and Insurance (FSI) companies in the world.
The Account Manager will be responsible for helping providing global business leadership and management of one or two global FSI accounts. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources. You will help define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
· The Account Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s IT Organization to help build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. They are responsible for working at the most senior level within the account and help implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
· The Account Manager will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests. This includes dotted line responsibility.
· Development of formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting activity and workloads running on AWS is core to the role.
· The candidate must have experience working with a large global FSI organizations as lead Account and Relationship Manager.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
· Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
· Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
· Experience as the primary account manager for a global federated enterprise working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
· A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred) and significant enterprise experience in large global accounts is preferred.
· Other experiences to include: experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across AWS and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.