... The Amazon Business team is seeking Senior Software Development Engineers who want to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies on Amazon.com.Our team is focused on building solutions to enable enterprise...
The Amazon Business team is seeking Senior Software Development Engineers who want to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies on Amazon.com.
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable enterprise customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base.
You will be part of a new exciting team that is responsible for providing software solutions to businesses to allow them to define policies around what they want their employees to buy on Amazon.com. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability. You will help redefine normal for this segment of the market. You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solution that provide great customer experiences.
Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and excellent troubleshooting skills. Experience with building web-based applications and/or web services-based applications is desired.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 7+ years of relevant industry experience.
• Hands-on development background in C/C++ and/or Java on a Unix/Linux platform.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
· Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
· You must be obsessed with addressing customer needs
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online