Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
Based from our Spanish head office in Madrid, Amazon is now looking to hire an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Senior Delivery Supplier Manager.
As a Senior Manager within Spain you will play a critical role in the development and leadership of the strategic direction of Amazon.
The Senior Delivery Supplier Manager will be the leader for Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) within Amazon and responsible for all aspects of last mile operations, contracting with suppliers and agreeing appropriate service levels.
This role reports directly to the Country Director
· To develop a DSP structure that will enable and support the growth of Amazon’s business in Spain.
· To establish and determine the strategy and direction for Amazon’s ES Operations for DSP requirements, including the annual peak increase in labour.
· To be responsible for developing a framework for managing DSPs for Spanish locations, ensuring standard processes that allow for local variations, are in place across Spain.
· To prepare and execute the annual project plan, working with site teams to ensure that the following actions happen on an annual basis.
· To review all agreed standardized processes to ensure these continue to meet the lean principles and business needs.
· To ensure the critical review and enhancement of standard reporting tools.
· To ensure effective auditing and compliance mechanisms are in place, both internally and within the selected DSPs to ensure that legal and contractual requirements are consistently meet.
· To negotiate contractual requirements with multiple DSPs which include key performance indicators (KPI’s) and service level agreements (SLA’s), agreeing margins at an appropriate level to ensure a quality and cost efficient service is provided.
· Overall management of DSPs within Spain to the agreed KPI’s and SLA’s, including carrying out regular and annual supplier reviews.
· To determine the labor demographic in areas where Amazon operates, ensuring that the strategies for supply are flexible and robust to meet the need in each area.
· To monitor and communicate changes in legislation and the economic environment, ensuring that these external influences are factored into planning.
· To work in partnership with the Amazon PR team to ensure that the Amazon brand is reflected in all communications, including advertising and social media and how the brand can be enhanced to ensure Amazon is perceived as an employer of choice in the local area.
· To lead the regional DSP managers throughout the peak trading period, ensuring metrics are achieved and root cause analysis is completed to ensure issues are understood and improvement plans are implemented.
· Work closely with operational finance teams to fully understand the labor planning process and train onsite labor management teams.
· Provide innovation in developing long term strategies to ensure that the DSP operating model is flexible and agile to meet future customer demands. Introduce new and innovative ways of managing the delivery network (included but not limited to utilization of different transport models, different delivery network models, new sources and innovative models for workforce planning)
· Develop talent - Create, lead, engage with and direct a workforce to drive enhanced performance through our people agenda.
· Implement change and/or develop new processes as required to provide the ability to better service Amazon customers, reduce costs and to serve and improve contribution.
· Take proactive steps to ensure that best practices are introduced to the network in the form of standard work and that these are shared and implemented across all locations.
· Working with key business partners such as Transport & Sort, Senior Management, Finance, Loss Prevention, IT, HR, ACES and Engineering to deliver the operating plan and to secure required support and resources for projects and initiatives.
You will be an experienced Senior Manager with a proven track record in establishing and implementing national and regional third party supplier contracts ideally within a logistics, supply chain or transportation environment.
Wider attributes and experience should include:
· 10 years plus in the logistics (manufacturing, production or distribution environments) industry, ideally 5 of which would have been at a senior level role managing multi-site locations, including either upsizing or downsizing a business
· The role holder should hold an MBA or have an equivalent qualification or workplace experience.
· Goal driven, target orientated, able to step back and look at the bigger picture, the ideal candidate will also be able to manage ambiguity with their sleeves rolled up, and possess a preparedness to get involved.
· Able to demonstrate strong track record of team leadership within a large scale rapid and process driven environment – must have end to end process management experience
· Able to demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving and very strong analytical skill capability as he/ she will be required to look at and find solutions for a variety of operations problems.
· Excellent communication skills (English written and verbally)
· High dependability – be there to manage department – and able to use initiative.
· Must be flexible and able to manage a business that can operate 24/7 (including holidays) and commit the time required to get the job done.
· Demonstrate ability to manage, motivate, and influence work behaviors.
· Proven ability to improve metrics at a country level.
· Ideally you will have experience of lean manufacturing techniques/six sigma
· Ideally you will have experience of managing 3rd party contract resource arrangements on a large/national scale
Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
Senior Manager Logistics Contracts & Suppliers Spain en Madrid
... Role overview:At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth, where customers can find and discover anything they mi...
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online