Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
Amazon is seeking an experienced, hands on and customer obsessed Senior Change Manager to drive process standardization across our transportation network. As a member of the Operations team, you will contribute to the optimization of the Transportation network, enabling operations processes to meet safety, customer experience, quality and cost goals. You will collaborate on and then execute the roadmap of standard EU process upgrades, directly supporting implementation of change at the site level. In partnership with EU Process Owners, the Senior Change Manager will develop mechanisms to surface known best practices. You will own standardization of processes within the country, enabling overall EU process alignment.
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional project management skills. It will involve regular communication with project sponsors and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering with cross-functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with strong intuition.
Reporting into country leadership, this role will be based in Madrid and involves frequent domestic travel.
· Own deployment of EU Process Standard upgrades to all sites within the country
· Own communication of adoption metrics and upgrade planning
· Contribute to the creation and continuous improvement of network standards, but parting with EU Process Owners and local Process Managers
· Support development and continuous piloting of process improvements and ongoing benchmarking initiatives
· Contribute to network standardization via best practice sharing with EU counterparts, positively contributing to a culture of standardization
· Contribute to audit initiatives and support results-driven action planning
· Bachelor's degree in Operations, Engineering or Logistics (operational Black Belts welcome)
· 5+ years’ experience in a similar process development role, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment
· In depth experience of Distribution and Fulfillment processes
· Excellent Project Management skills
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with business partners and key stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organization
· High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
· Advanced data analysis skills and an expert in using supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access
· MBA, MSc or MEng (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent)
· Certified OE Black Belt or Green Belt
· Spanish fluency
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.