Help mold the future of cloud-based content/services. Amazon’s devices aren’t gadgets – they’re end-to-end services, backed by a vast selection of content, exclusive features, and the Amazon Cloud. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be the right Technology Evangelist - Spain.
Amazon is looking for an evangelist to inspire local developers, a community of professional developers, students, hobbyists and partners. This role will be on the forefront of our developer ecosystems - in an area that represents an evolution in how customers think about Amazon.
The right candidate will have a passion and/or expertise in user interface, mobile applications, the Internet of Things, and consumer devices of all types. Evangelists represent Amazon by speaking at the most prominent industry events and also in smaller meetings with decision makers and developers. The ideal evangelist will possess excellent communication skills that will allow them to engage a crowd of people at once.
· Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical field
· Relevant experience in evangelizing technologies and building / maintaining developer relations.
· Fluent Spanish writer & speaker
· Five or more years of experience in software development, user experience design or the development of IoT applications and services
· Public speaking experience to large audiences
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience using social media and writing blog posts
· Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
· Masters in engineering, computer science, or a related technical field preferred
· Established credibility and recognition in speaking engagements and technology publications
· Experience with IoT devices and protocols
· Well connected within the industry
· Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.