... Location: San Fernando de HenaresAbout us:Operations lies at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we take is driven by our customers, as meeting their expectations is one of our core values.Joining AmazonWe are...
Location: San Fernando de Henares
Operations lies at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we take is driven by our customers, as meeting their expectations is one of our core values.
We are looking for a Working Student Loss Prevention (m/f) to join our team
About this opportunity:
The EU Security & Loss Prevention team supports the accomplishment of Amazon EU business targets and the strengthening of our market position and brand, by effectively protecting against relevant threats and by managing security and loss prevention risks.
If you are motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, we’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt quickly to all the changes around you, and we encourage you to try new things.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our unique world as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
As a working student in the Security and Loss Prevention team, you will put your analytical and technical skills to test and roll up your sleeves to significantly contribute to the developiment of a holistic security concept for our facilities that is risk based, balanced, reliable, consistent, integrated, accepted and cost effective.
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
· You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Security Management or Risk Management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish.
· You have in-depth knowledge of assessing risks and developing aq risk management strategy.
· You have solid knowledge in concepts of situational crime prevention, crime prevention through environmental design and physical security design principles
· You are familiar with supply chain security industry standards (e.g. TAPA)
· You have the capability to effectively and efficiently assess risks, leading you to the identification of risk-based processes, procedures and technologies effectively migitating risks
· You must have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
· Attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture
· You will be results driven with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
· The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
· Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
· Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or fulltime role; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online