... The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses worldwide purchase their supplies.Our team is focused on building solutions to enable business customers to research, discover and buy business,...
The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses worldwide purchase their supplies.
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable business customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base… and we are here to solve this.
We've made some good strides within a year of launch to become one of the most promising opportunities within Amazon. Go ahead and read about it on any of your favorite media outlets.
You and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability - UX frameworks, parallel processing, rendering and machine learning are just a few examples. You will help redefine normal for the business ecommerce market.
You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solutions that provide good customer experience. Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and extreme focus on deliver results.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a lot of autonomy this may be the career opportunity for you!
Go ahead and join us. Amazon is growing extremely fast, … our team is growing even faster!
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years experience in software development industry
· Proficiency in data science or experience in designing, executing, interpreting machine learning experiments
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and system design
· Previous experience developing with Java or C/C++
· Good (English) communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Experience building large-scale web services
· Experience in Service Oriented architecture
· Experience with big data (Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce) or machine learning
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
· Internet and operating system security fundamentals
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online