... The Learning and Development function of Amazon EU Operations is currently looking to expand its Analytics and Metrics teams by adding resources with Web Programming, Database Management and Project Management skills.We are...
The Learning and Development function of Amazon EU Operations is currently looking to expand its Analytics and Metrics teams by adding resources with Web Programming, Database Management and Project Management skills.
We are looking for an experienced project manager that will lead a small team in charge of development and maintenance of a web-based metrics and reporting portal.
The role is based at Amazon’s Fulfillment Center in Barcelona and has EU-wide responsibilities.
We are looking for individuals with experience in Project Management, Web Development and Database Management.
At Amazon we believe that every day is day one. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match: we don’t like to sit still, which is why we treat every day like the first. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
· Management of a small team in charge of developing and maintaining web-based interactive metrics and reports
· Extraction, analysis and presentation of data aggregated at site, process, country, and regional levels
· Project management of metrics design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance
· Deep understanding of business logic underlying key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Coordination with internal clients and stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree
· Fluency in English
· 5+ years of work experience in project management, Web development and Database Management
· Ability to produce conclusive, measurable results within time constraints
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), in particular: ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals
· Very strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Advanced Excel skills
· RDBMS Knowledge and SQL skills
· MBA or other post-graduate degree
· Track record of team leadership in a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or DAX language
· Information engineering and software programming skills
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online