At Amazon Media Group (AMG), we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Account Manager to help scale our new and growing Display and Search Advertising program. Developing and leveraging strong relationships with clients and internal teams, this person will be responsible for all aspects of ad campaign management. Ensuring seamless execution of smart, effective campaigns, the Account Manager will deliver to clients’ needs and assist in driving new and repeat opportunities for the business.
To do this, the Account Manager will have a deep understanding of Amazon's display and search advertising products, technical/operational capabilities, as well as the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation. In addition to working closely with other client facing AMG teams, the Account Manager will interact with AMG’s product development, operations, and technology teams; other Amazon business units; and advertising agencies and clients.
· Build solid relationships with advertising agencies and clients, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and online advertising solutions for Display and Search
· Utilize your strong project management skills to oversee the end-to-end management of campaign workflow, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to drive flawless campaign execution and success
· Analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients’ KPIs
· Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
· Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels (Owned & Operated, Mobile, Kindle, Amazon Advertising Platform) to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet clients’ goals
· Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues, collaborating with internal teams to develop quick and sound solutions
· Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Display Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies
· Proven experience of online marketing, advertising
· Creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for clients and property
· Strong analytical skills as well as experience in applying those skills in the advertising domain
· Media planning capabilities (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint; Nielsen @Plan, Ad Relevance and NetView; DART, Atlas) preferable
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
· Bachelor's degree; emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred
· Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Please submit your CV in English and note that part of the selection will be done through interviews lead in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Take a look at our Video Broadcast to know more about working at Amazon.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.