Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Senior Reliability Engineering Technician to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfilment Centers (FC) in Spain.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The focus of the Senior Reliability Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
- Role model health & safety best practices and monitor those around them to ensure they follow the example they set.
- Work in a hands on manner and demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise levels of knowledge on all MHE in the building.
- Coach and mentor the technicians on shift.
- Support the line manager and to supervise the shift in his absence.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support continuous improvement of systems in a standard manner across the EU network.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 5 years experience in automation or complex MHE environments.
- Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems.
- Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
- Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
- Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
- Experience of contractor management.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and Spanish at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and influence others on the team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload.
- Experience of multi-contractor management.
- Experience in a multi-site environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.