... Are you passionate about Fashion and Technology? How will innovation shape the world of Fashion? How will customers discover and buy clothing in the future?Amazon’s European Fashion Customer Experience...
Are you passionate about Fashion and Technology? How will innovation shape the world of Fashion? How will customers discover and buy clothing in the future?
Amazon’s European Fashion Customer Experience team owns defining and delivering Amazon’s cutting-edge initiatives to customers and cultures across Europe. We do this by developing our own customer-facing features, services and platforms based on custom European needs, and through partnerships with Amazon technical teams around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to to help structure and develop Amazon’s EU Fashion Tech Roadmap. Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide great customer experiences and excellent troubleshooting skills even when in high-pressure situations.
The key goal for this role is firstly to help deliver innovative features for Amazon’ fashion customers. The growth of the business and the increasing selection of items make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging position. We need someone who is passionate about developing functionality that inspires customers, improves discoverability of items, simplifies fit of clothing, elevates the look and feel of the site, and provides an enjoyable shopping experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, managing business and technical requirements, driving performance, and help building plans for the future. We need someone who is eager to learn with us as we change the future of Fashion eCommerce.
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
· 5+ years experience building processes, project management, and release schedules.
· Proven experience in project management of multiple initiatives with competing priority and disparate resourcing.
· Experience with working at the program level, defining and managing business requirements and outcomes with our business partners, and working with technical teams to create and integrate relevant projects into that vision.
· Several years of relevant work experience in internet-related program and/or technical product management in a software applications environment.
· Experience building and managing high performing project teams
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units.
· High level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units.
· Strong written communication skills: This role will require the creation of whitepapers and other written deliverables.
· Demonstrated experience delivering systems-level technical design at the systems interface level.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Experience within the software industry
· Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Strong business and technical vision; candidate has shaped a complex technical program before, at the scale of Amazon's business.
· Experience with the SCRUM methodology for agile software development.
· Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.