... Amazon’s fast growing Other Hardlines Team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical Senior In-Stock manager. We are looking for candidates with passion for innovation,...
Amazon’s fast growing Other Hardlines Team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical Senior In-Stock manager. We are looking for candidates with passion for innovation, large scale impact and operational improvements with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
A successful candidate in this role will focus on delivering improvements in automation, partnerships with vendors to improve operations while continuously improving operational metrics for the business to support the growth and scale of the category.
You must be willing to challenge the status quo in order to help improve existing processes to improve customer experience.
· Deliver maximum product availability in the Hardlines categories ensuing healthy inventory level and optimal supply chain set-up
· Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
· Work with vendor managers and other team members on expanding selection, executing promotional campaigns, and optimizing sourcing.
· Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency of our inventory position.
· Be a leader beyond the own categories by giving user input to engineering teams across Amazon
· Manage large scale data to drive decision making.
· Manage multiple projects and cooperate with stakeholders – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
· Be a passionate category and customer advocate within Amazon.
· Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles.
· Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
· Highly analytical, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starter, comfortable with computer databases and tools.
· An effective communicator working with some of Amazon’s most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal teams.
· Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; strong ability to influence.
· Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills, advanced Excel user well-versed in Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
· Fluent in Spanish or Italian and English.
· MBA with relevant business experience
· University degree required, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline.
· Relevant senior experience in inventory planning, operations/supply chain management and/or finance
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Trained in process improvement or quality assurance, Kaizen or Six Sigma will be a plus.
· Highly polished communication skills - speaking, writing, presenting and negotiating
· A willingness to roll up sleeves to get it done
· The opportunity to work for a leading global online retailer.
· An engaging working environment with excellent career progression.
· A competitive salary including stock units and other excellent benefits.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online