... Air Operations ManagerAt Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A...
Air Operations Manager
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
The Air Strategy Team EU is seeking a highly skilled and motivated person to develop robust transportation capabilities for our operations at the Airport that can impact the customer satisfaction in a positive way.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager Air Strategy Europe, the role requires working with internal and external stakeholders to design, plan and implement the right tools ensuring a world class operation. This person will have the opportunity to impact thousands of customers every single day.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all the operation its aligned to the most strict practices in terms of safety, security and customer satisfaction
- Optimization of the fixed capacity in a consistent way looking for innovative solutions
- Monitor that the ramp handling process is perform in relation to the standards defined
- Proactively monitor all activity to identify, address, and prevent potential disruptions
- Develops, drives compliance and improve standard operating procedures
- Generate and understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results
- Ensure that suppliers perform to agree operating standards
- Drive continuous improvement with different stakeholders (internal-external)
- Key representative from Amazon at the Airport
- Build up the right platform and systems to absorb growth
To be successful in this role, you need a passion for making data driven decisions which will have direct impact on customer experience. Some keys to your success are the ability to be an effective communicator to various audiences. The ability to remain flexible and adapt to learning new tools and systems is instrumental in your role on the team. Our environment is deadline driven, fast paced, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable interacting and working with multiple teams (business and technical).
- Master of Science in Supply Chain, Transportation, Engineering, Logistics or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience in a planning & engineering leadership role in transportation/logistic
- 4+ years experience working in a logistics or transportation operations (or equivalent Military experience)
- Experience in cargo airline operations industry is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in performing complex analysis/solving complex business problems
- Fluent in English and one other European Language (French, German, Spanish are preferred) considered as a plus
- Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills
· Experience reporting and interpreting large sets of data with accompanying business insights
· MBA preferred
· PMP certification preferred
· Demonstrated evidence of reducing transportation, labor and inventory costs through application of logistics and supply chain optimization methodologies
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online