You will be helping with
Tracking & reporting - marketing dashboards and keep numbers in sync with sales and finance KPIs
Analytics - Maintain analytics tools and figure out best channels for acquisition (SEO vs. content vs. paid vs. outbound sales)
Lead nurturing - Lead segmentation, automated nurturing, qualification and scoring through drip-marketing funnels to reach goals
Help design and execute growth hacking projects - Run experiments, build processes and email Marketing campaign
Analyze campaign performance on an ongoing basis
Descripción del empleo
- Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement).
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, ideally full-time.
- Motivated to stay with us after the internship.
- Extremely Analytical & Data-Driven: A strong talent for stats and analytics. Attention to detail. You talk in numbers and only use opinions when the search for data yields no results. You, always have the numbers at your fingertips and enjoy analyzing performance through data.
- Technically capable: Passion for marketing technology, data, process and problem-solving.
- You quickly understand how to use, set-up and integrate a wide array of technologies independently
- Very well organized: You excel at taking a big idea and breaking it down into an actionable project or process to execute on.
- Accountable: You always deliver. You've owned a number before and can come up with creative ways to hit that number regardless of whether you have no budget or a million dollar budget.
- Strong sense of ownership: You always assume responsibility and commitment to tight, challenging deadlines.
- Competitive nature: results-driven, motivated by challenge, an overachiever in everything you do, winner mentality.
- Strong execution: You have a talent for simplifying complex ideas and making them happen. You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
- Team Player: Whatever the problem, you are always part of the solution
- Hacker Mentality: You have a burning desire to know the ins and outs of any system, so you pull the appropriate levers to get it to react as you'd like
- Inspired: Passionate: The idea of learning how to grow a company pumps you up, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
- Competitive compensation.
- Potential opportunity to join the company after the internship.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante
- Very confident in Excel (Vlookup, Pivots etc.)
- Basic experience in online marketing and online marketing tools
- Understands PPC (Pay Per Click), analytics and how websites work
- Advantage: Experience designing and developing websites (Design experience)
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Estudios requeridos
- Máster, Universidad
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 18
- Tipo de contrato
750€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación