Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
A specialist insights business within LUCA in Telefónica, Smart Digits defines and develops the core LUCA identity products, working closely with GSMA and other global MNOs. In addition Smart Digits defines and develops LUCA Scoring, which addresses a broad range of use-cases using MNO data for credit scoring.
Our platform processed over 40 million API requests in 2017 for leading global B2C Enterprises, including 4 out of the 5 largest UK retail banks. Our products are embedded in the digital experiences of leading global B2C brands, powering their mobile apps and online products, helping them reduce fraud, improve security AND enhance their customer experience and user journeys. Our high availability, low latency platform can return responses from API requests in less than 30 milliseconds, a key requirement to support real-time transaction processing for our Enterprise customers.
We are seeking a candidate with strong product management experience, a self-starter and hacker who can roll up their sleeves and make stuff happen. Working within an innovative product team this role has responsibility for driving big data product enhancement, exploring new capability and developing solutions to maximise the Telefónica Smart Digits product portfolio for Identity & Scoring products.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to join a potentially world changing business working in an exciting space. The Product Manager will work with product and platform colleagues to develop the product roadmap, by enhancing existing products, working to prototype new products, co-creating with customers and explore new capability.
There will be a need to work across a number of different vertical markets and functional teams as you work within a matrix managed team with global footprint.
Roles & Responsibilities
The role will be responsible for delivering products and product enhancement, to achieve innovation in the LUCA Big Data team in line with company vision and values. The successful candidate must be able to quickly synthesise and distil customer requirements and use-cases, translating those into successful products that maximise commercial opportunity for LUCA while at the same respecting Telefónica customer data principles and customer privacy.
The role will act as a global expert in understanding of identity and credit scoring products, and will work with analytics, data sourcing, and platform teams as a champion of knowledge, setting the vision and direction.
• Developing a solid understanding of the market opportunity and use-cases and developing a defining LUCA Identity and LUCA Scoring products, working across the business with OBs, CTO and other key stakeholders
• Lead developers in the CTO team to develop low complexity, high quality, globally scaleable products that delight our B2B customers
• Be a key part of a world class product development team, actively contributing to the development of new products and writing high quality product definitions that our CTO team can turn into high quality products. Manage enhancements to the existing suite of products.
• Work proactively to understand new technologies and their relationship with existing capability. Understanding strengths and weakness of these technologies.
• For new products/use-cases, develop pricing models and rate cards for the products, working closely with take-to-market team, customers and OBs as part of the overall market context
• Create best-in-class documentation for the products, including product definitions, API documentation, API Sandboxes, user-guides and product sheets
• Industry collaboration. For the identity products in the Smart Digits portfolio you will need to lead and collaborate closely with the GSMA, our industry trade body, along with other MNOs at a local and global level to develop the I&A product roadmap as part of the GSMA Mobile Connect I&A product portfolio, in line with the global vision for MNOs to capture and maximise the mobile identity opportunity.
• Collaborate with other key internal stakeholders, including CTO, TTM, Marcomms, 11paths, 4P to ensure best product positioning and alignment with overall company goals and vision.
• Product Roadmap governance sessions. Manage the product roadmap governance process for A&A and I&A products. Develop and manage a prioritised product roadmap based upon customer and OB priorities, working closely with product management in 11paths team. Run regular executive level governance sessions to manage and agree the roadmap.
• Self-starter with a high degree of self-motivation to suit a startup mentality, be prepared to deliver/explore a number of innovative firsts. Enthusiasm and passion for a new product offering and start-up business.
• Highly resilient. This role is not for the faint hearted, while highly rewarding for the right candidate, the role will have daily challenges and often insurmountable problems that need to be overcome quickly and deftly.
• “Hacker” and “Hustler” mentality. You will have a hacker and hustler mentality and be comfortable with hacking the business, using your curiosity, charm, wit and ingenuity to make things happen and in making the impossible possible. You will be a rule breaker and not a rule maker. You will frequently need to reverse engineer products and capabilities working with OB product & IT teams.
• Entrepreneurial Drive: Passionate about innovation and business development within a corporate framework. Able to smartly and deftly navigate complex corporate structure, matrix managed and achieve results. You will need to develop and nature relationships and deploy political capital sparingly and wisely, picking your battles carefully.
• Passionate about customers. Passionate about developing and co-creating with customers to address their pain points and challenges and offer them products to help them improve and grow their products and business. You will regularly be working and co-creating with customers across multiple different industry verticals so strong customer relationship skills are a must.
• Keeping things simple. You will be familiar with Lean Startup approach and developing POCs and prototypes in first instance to prove concepts (co-creating with customers) at high speed and at low cost and test product-market fit. Your overriding instinct will always be reduce complexity, remove features, reduce scope with a view to regular shipping. Less is always more.
• Failing, learning fast and moving on. Not everything we do in Smart Digits works out. That’s okay. You need to be comfortable with learning, iterating and failing fast.
• Commercial nous. As an experienced product manager, you will seek to understand the commercial market context when developing our products, maximising our commercial returns through value-based pricing, based on the understanding of the customer benefits of our products.
• Expertise in product ownership and product lifecycle management, including Agile methodology. Able to manage global product roadmap for Smart Digits, including LUCA Scoring.
• Highly Desirable: Computer Science and programming knowledge. Ideally, you will have some background in computer science and computer programming. You will lead and influence the development team in CTO to rapidly develop low complexity, high quality, globally scaleable products that delight our B2B customers. You will be comfortable on the command line running CURL commands and doing demos of our products to anyone who will listen!
• Highly Desirable: Experience of developing highly available, low latency APIs that our global enterprise customers rely on to run their businesses. This includes API development (working with CTO team) and best-in-class documentation (working with Marcomms team) so that developers can quickly understand and integrate our products.
• Desirable: Experience of product operational management, SLA development, management and monitoring and fault management and resolution in the context of our B2B products.
• Desirable: Experience of telephony (radio) networks, 2G, 3G and 4G and their infrastructure and technologies.
• Desirable. Marketing experience of marketing and promoting B2B products, with leading global brands.
Proficient English and Spanish language written and oral skills required
Job Segment: Computer Science, Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Manager, Marketing, Technology, Operations, Management
Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
Smart Digits Product Manager en MADRID, ES
Area... A specialist insights business within LUCA in Telefónica, Smart Digits defines and develops the core LUCA identity products, working c...
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online