In the Global Cloud area we are helping to transform the market. We are defining, launching and commercializing powerful but easy to understand services that help small, medium and large companies to better compete in their markets improving their business thanks to the Cloud.
Increase revenue through the definition, launch and go-to-market plans of Global Cloud SaaS services that match companies (SMB and large enterprises) necessities.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
• Understand and analyze the business requirements stablished by the Product Managers for the Telefonica SaaS Platforms and Services
• Lead the SaaS platforms and services architecture integration with the Telefonica Business Units BSS/OSS systems
• Review suggested architecture with the vendors teams, providing the feedback regarding architecture approach, complexity of the solution and its effectiveness
• Reinforce together with Telefonica Cloud platforms vendors best practices through design, implementation strategy and solution architecture
• In case of In-house software development projects, lead and mentor development team members.
• Ensure quality of functional and technical specifications, data base models, and process flows to deliver the projects successfully.
• Identify and mitigate architecture related risks
• Perform evaluations of market e-commerce, CMS and service brokerage platforms. Provide recommendations and direction for future system integrations and architecture so that can be developed and communicated to the business decision makers.
Relationship of the position:
• Internal: The candidate will need to work with different areas in the company building relationships with colleagues, managers and directors across the two geographies (LatAm, Europe) and other Telefonica’s areas to influence and make things happen. Main areas to participate with:
o OB’s Marketing and IT teams
o Other Digital areas
o Product Management, Marketing and User Experience areas inside Cloud
o Delivery and Operations Teams
• External: the candidate will be required to interface with providers and consultants.
• Master degree in software engineering or computer science or other IT related fields
• Strategic thinking to setting and achieving the business's long term priorities and goals
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
• Must be able to build relationships across the OBs to ease projects and go-to-market of SaaS services.
⦁ Cloud Services Brokerage Platforms (ie. AppDirect, Salesforce, NEC, AWS Marketplace, Ingram Micro, Rackspace...)
⦁ Content Management Tools (ie. WordPress, Magento, Drupal..)
⦁ Cloud Architectures (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS..) and virtualization environments
⦁ Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
⦁ Working knowledge of communication and security protocols, modern identity management and access control
⦁ RESTful APIs, JSON, RSS, and/or other API formats
⦁ J2EE and .Net technologies
⦁ Data modeling and database design experience with SQL and NoSQL engines
• 10+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
• 5+ years of experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JSON, RSS, and/or other API formats.
• 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Cloud SaaS solutions
• Valuable having knowledge of Telefonica Global Architecture Frameworks (Fullstack, UNICA APIs)
• Collaboration in projects implementing Agile and Continuous Delivery practices
• Spanish (Strong skills, spoken and written on a business level both writing and speaking in this language)
• English (Strong skills, spoken and written on a business level both writing and speaking in this language)
Availability to travel abroad 3-4 times a year
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Engineer, Cloud, Developer, Technology, Engineering
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online