Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.Descripción del puesto
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last Year Student Engineer to undertake an internship within the Quality Programmes in the Aircraft Technical Services area.Becas en AirbusTareas y Misiones principales - Responsabilidades
1. To ensure the suitable deployment and implementation of the quality policies described in the Quality Manual and in the set of quality directives and procedures of the Airbus Defence & Space Quality Management System in Services area of Military Aircraft Division.
2. To contribute to the development of the Airbus Defence and Space Operational Process Map in the Support Domain and to ensure its suitable deployment to fulfil contractual and regulatory requirements required by Customers and Airworthiness Authorities in the Services perimeter.
a) Define and update group/division/BL management system, standards, policies and processes according to lessons learned and standards evolutions.
b) Define and monitor quality activities, performance and effectiveness through regular synthesis, activities registers and records, customer satisfaction
c) inquiries, lessons learned, phase reviews, risk portfolio and cost of non-quality.
d) Provide corresponding metrics, analyses trends and defines the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
e) Manage the company certifications and interfaces with external quality authorities (ISO, IAQG, EASA, ECSS, etc,).
f) Select, develops, implements and maintains quality & improvement methods & tools within the company.
g) Contribute towards developing the required learning solutions
Specific tasks to be developed:
The candidate will become member of TOQAS-QMS Dept. developing quality management activities related to the following topics:
1. Management and follow up of TAS procedural documentation; editing and publishing of TAS procedures and Subsidiaries to ensure consistence with
international aerospace standards, civil and military regulations and TA QMS requirements
2. Act as RDP FileNet/DOXIS tool for TOQAS & TAS procedural documentation., AMT and AudiTime (Audit Tools) and ARIS (Process Management Tool) Services coordinator
3. To manage TAS Internal/External Audit Programme and NCs follow-up to ensure on-time corrective action deployment and closure. To participate on
TOQAS internal audit meetings to provide duly reporting and actions coordination acting as focal point btw. Central Quality and TA Services
4. To coordinate Internal Auditors Qualification process and auditor´s training follow-up, competences and skills
5. To coordinate Quality Certifying Staff approval and certification process.
6. Gather, analyze and prepare monthly KPIs reports related to Services: TAS CnQ, In-Service Customer Quality Perception Index, SQCDP TAQS related topics, TAS Procedural Doc. status., Customer Issues.
7. Coordinate TAQS HK matrix and TAQS SQCDP panel
8. To support TAS Subsidiaries on quality related matters regarding QMS deployment and auditing
9. To support TAQS on internal and external QMS audits performed by internal auditors, Certification Bodies and Airworthiness Authorities.
Navega por el mercado de trabajo de Airbus y encuentra la posición que más se adapta a ti! Nuestra herramienta de búsqueda de empleo te guiará a través de los distintos criterios de búsqueda que puedes seleccionar para buscar trabajo.Crea tu perfil y postula
Tanto si postulas a una vacante como si deseas unirte a nuestro grupo de candidatos, necesitarás crear un perfil de candidato en el mercado de trabajo. No olvides adjuntar todos los documentos necesarios junto con tu formulario de aplicación: CV, carta de presentación, etc.Aprobar el proceso de selección
Una vez tu candidatura haya sido enviada, será analizada por nuestro equipo de selección. Si tu perfil corresponde con nuestros requisitos nos pondremos en contacto contigo para una primera entrevista.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.