We are currently looking for strong candidates with following key capabilities and responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on Statistical Tool development, data processing, and statistical analysis for the delivery teams and management scientists
- Responsible for developing forecasting, predictive and optimization models to empower organizations to make informed decisions
- Manage and manipulate datasets, including: defining variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business solutions
- Design and develop reusable analytical models and data driven assets in support of our analytical service offerings
- Functional knowledge of at least one of the following domains: marketing, risk
- Statistical programming in tools like R, Python, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB,..
- Knowledge of big data platforms as Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hive, Spark ...
- Knowledge of different statistical techniques: temporal series, machine learning, clustering ...
- Applying cross industry these capabilities of different business needs: customer intelligence, marketing intelligence, fraud, process optimization, text mining, real time decision engine, internet of things,...
- Develop innovative thought leadership and contribute to the creation of points of view on re-usable models by industry solution
- Knowledge of full life cycle development methodologies
- Mentor and train junior developers and modelers
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.