Lo que vas a hacer
Think you have what it takes? You will be successful in your rote if:
- You are passionate about gastronomy and consider yourself a Foodie
- You have love service or concierge experience in the travel industry at a bespoke travel or hospitality company within the luxury sector
- You have proven organizational skills which are reflected in effective prioritizing, multitasking, follow-up and ultimate delivery on commitments
- You possess extensive regional destination knowledge and the passion to continually stay on top of what's going on in your region.
- You possess great relationship-building skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport with clients and understand their ideal experience.
- You can make use of a high level of
- commercialism when working with suppliers (e.g. chefs) to ensure that we are as competitive as possible from a 'value' perspective.
- You are able to push your team towards reaching the goals set while maintaining a great work-environment.
What would you do on your role (first stage):
- Handle client requests, converting them into new bookings
- Respond to client questions and be able to present Take a Chef to them embodying our values
- Manage the relationship with our Partners efficiently, building trust
- Supervise the quality of all the events booked by your clients from B2C & B2B
- Participate in our strategy to increase the retention and frequency of purchases of our clients, especially from B2B
- Work in collaboration with the company's founders and the rest of the team, sharing feedback you daily receive from clients and partners
- Flexible work environment
- A dynamic, young team coming from many different backgrounds, working all together towards a shared mission.
- A position with plenty room for growth; we push our team to own and learn from mistakes, being bold and applying original thinking every day.
- An international opportunity to build a professional network on many different industries and destinations.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- No requerida
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 9 - 18
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
Entre 400€ y 500€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Operations & Business Development
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Comercial / Ventas
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Francés, Español, Griego, Italiano