• +3 years of experience in iOS (5.0 and 6.0) and Max OS X development.
• Deep expertise in Xcode or Swift programming language.
• Experience in building "universal" apps that run on both iPad and iPhone Experience in Core Data and Core Graphics and Animation, using Push Notifications
• Extensive experience in MVC best practices, Cocoa Touch or Cocoa programming idioms
• Must be familiar with iOS development tools, especially the Instruments profiling tool.
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Hands on experience in integrating 3rd party component like maps, social media, google sdk, analytics tools etc.
• Must be familiar with the iPhone/iPad provisioning process , app store (should have distributed apps and successfully submitted to App store)
• Experience in working with version control software (specifically Git and Subversion).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
• Team player driven to achieve both individual and team goals.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
• Java Development experience (Good to have) EI for iOS
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.