Role... We are currently looking for a CRO Technical Analyst passionate about development, technologies...
We are currently looking for a CRO Technical Analyst passionate about development, technologies and digital marketing. Knowledge on main Testing (A/B, Multivariance), Optimization and personalization, but with experience in Web Development (FrontEnd). Your approach and personality will be key to our shared success. You would have well-developed inter-personal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed. You will be comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, collaborative, young and international company.Responsibilities
Your role will be to support the CRO Leader to achieve the Customer needs. This includes:
· Develops high quality modules (JS, CSS, HTML) for Testing and optimization
o Tests A/B, and multivariance test
o Integrate with Adobe Target (Test & Target)
· Complex implementations for large companies from start to finish: implementation, configuration and exploitation.
· Integration with the Tag Management and Web Analytics Tool. Ie. Adobe DTM and Adobe Analytics
· Working with the team to transform requirements and designs in real solutions
· Working with customer data to design the Adobe Target solution.
· Computer Science, Telecommunication or Industrial Engineer or FP or degree
· Digital Marketing knowledge
· High Knowledge on testing, optimization and personalization. i.e Optimizely
· Demonstrable experience in Adobe Target (Test & Target)
· Knowledge of the most popular Tag Management Systems:
o Google Tag Manager (GTM)
o Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM
· Knowledge in deploying Business App, web app or sites, Digital Media, Mobile or Big Data solutions on AWS using several of the following AWS products: EC2, S3, Redshift, Cognito, SNS, Lambda, Analytics, IAM, DynamoDB, Kinesis.
· Some Knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Python, Node Js, Angular JS, R, Ruby.
· Expertise in data modelling, quantitative analysis, data mining and deep-dive analysis to identify insights and convey key user-related trends.
· Medium level of English written.
· Strong ability to generate reporting dashboards/scorecards from concept to execution, very hands-on approach on data visualization strategies
· Experience in waterfall and Agile methodologies
· Client Oriented
Desirables (Most to least important)
· Tealium iQ TMS Certified Professional - Advanced Solutions & Deployments
· Digital Analytics (Web/App):
o Adobe Analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst)
o Google Analytics
· Tag Management Systems:
o Tealium iQ
o Signal (BrightTag)
o Google Tag Manager (GTM)
o Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
· Customer Experience Management (CXM):
o Tealeaf CX
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online