Being part of the Multinational Business Unit, Customer Service Area takes care of customer satisfaction. Reporting to Sales Direction, a cross departamental work environment is created to align customer expectation to company priorities.
Customer Service Team is a multicultural unit with teammembers across 7 countries
Internal:• Service and Operations teams in Telefonica
• TGS Teams of Sales and Presales in
• Global/Local Service Managers, Global/Local Project Managers
• European and Central teams of TGS Customer Service, Product, Presales and Account Managers
• Global Service Management Center
External: • Multinational Customers up to CIO level
Telefonica expects for its Global Service Managers to have a deep focus on customer service, customer satisfaction and retention as well as identifying new opportunities (upselling). You will need to be an effective leader and team player, with strong influencing and relationship management skills with a customer centric approach.
As a Service Manager for Telefonica Global accounts, you will provide world class service account management for our Key and Multinational accounts. This will imply end-end accountability for fulfillment of all customers’ contractual obligations.
• GSM will undertake regular customer network service improvement initiatives, including contributing with Telefonica ‘s PreSales and Post Sales organizations identifying integrated solutions based on analysis of customer service data, performance reports, etc.
• GSM will be responsible for up selling Telefonica’s products and services to our customers by also ensuring their loyalty to our Company.
• SLA monitoring and compliance reporting. GSM is responsible for Monthly Service Reviews of Contracted Services and Benchmarking against Committed Service Level Agreement to ensure total customer satisfaction. In addition, responsible for SLA violation credits calculation, reporting and seeking agreement with customer. Monthly reporting that clearly outline service levels achieved during each month benchmarked against Service Level expected by the customer.
• SLA internal accounting and interaction with other Telefonica providers to record and collect SLA with Telefonica service providers.
• Establishing strong service relationships with key decision makers from our service providers, Telefonica subsidiaries, affiliates and partners in a number of countries where Telefonica operates.
• Responsible for validating and updating Service Delivery Guides and Quality plans that explain Customers all the details of provisioned Services and how to interact with Telefonica NOC including Trouble Ticket Creation, Reporting, Follow-Up and Escalation.
• Validate that the Operations Runbook and other deliverables complies with Telefonica Standards and that the information contained in it will suffice all the necessary information to properly operate the service and troubleshoot in the event of an outage.
• Manage escalation of incidents generated by the Global Service Management Center, other operations team or customer. The GSM will make sure that all the necessary internal and external steps have been taken and will engage in communicating the affected customer(s) that internal troubleshooting and escalation procedures have been followed.
• Responsible for delivering customers with Service Assurance Reports including Root Cause Analysis and Temporary/Permanent Corrective Measures to avoid Network Outages or Service.
• GSM will conduct Monthly Network Operational Reviews over the phone and on-site Quarterly Face-to-Face Executive review meetings with customers.
• Responsible for conducting investigations regarding any Invoicing complaints or queries initiated by the customers. The GSM will interact within Telefonica Organization, find any discrepancies and provide customer with adequate explanations and fixes.
• Review Customer Satisfaction Surveys for her specific customer and determine corrective action when needed to improve or maintain achieved results.
• GSM is responsible to maintain company Objectives for Customer Satisfaction measured through periodic Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
• Ensure nominations reflect accurately the contracts held with each customer and ensure all responses are dealt with appropriately.
• Follow up on red CSI scores for TGS customers together with the Sales Manager, representing TGS service.
• Computer Science engineering, Telecommunications engineering.
• Personal leadership - Proactively takes ownership and accountability for business improvement and personal development. Customer focused and effective team builder
• Excellent communication and presentation skills - Able to communicate clearly, concisely and appropriately at all levels
• Service leadership - Proactively leads the whilst encouraging personal development and accountability to maximise customer experience
• Initiative - Entrepreneurship skills with a can-do attitude and eager for achievement
• Self-motivated and pressure endurance
• Knowledge of Project Management and Service Management best practices in (PMP and ITIL certifications desired)
• Knowledge of products/services and telecommunication operational processes
• MNC business knowledge. Fluent with customer/projects business cases
• Customer Management and Negotiation skills
• He/she should have worked in similar positions (Customer Service, Operations) in Telecommunications companies and have a proven track record at successfully managing complex customer projects, international customers and leading international organizations
• Existing knowledge and engagement with Telefonica teams is a plus
• English (Strong skills, spoken and written)
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online