Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
Aura is the unit intended to give Telefónica customers the powers of Aura: Simplify, Enrich, Empower and Transparency. We believe that the more software and hardware channels users could interact with Aura, the more benefits of those super-powers we could offer them.
Would you like to participate in a project to let users interact with Aura, Telefónica Cognitive Intelligence, via new channels? Do you love to experiment with new software and hardware technologies? We are looking for you!
We are creating a new voice interaction product to make life easier at home, and becoming a new habit. For that is key to find the right user needs and behaviours at home, and design according to them. For this we are looking for someone who loves to create valuable products and services for our customers, working with emerging technologies and undefined markets. Someone who has intense curiosity and passion for identifying emerging and unarticulated customer and market needs, likes to work in the uncertainty, and has experience validating hypothesis.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
The key outcomes of the role are:
· Prioritized list of key improvements that need to be incorporated into the product with inputs from users behaviors, habits and needs.
· Frameworks and recommendations to change the product roadmap with clear alignment with inputs from user studies
· Key user profiles and segments that are target for the product.
· Create and execute a realistic and comprehensive research plan, that includes the combination of qualitative and quantitative studies with product analytics. This plan needs to support the delivery of the product in multiple countries in Europe and Latin America.
· Create material to pitch the relevant insights and findings to all stakeholders and business units.
Among other activities, you will:
· Plan and conduct research studies in a lean environment applying a wide range of user research techniques: focus groups, ethnographic interviews, diaries, co-creation, usability testing, A/B testing, analytics, etc.
· Analyze product metrics and analytics to extract user insights.
· Continuously share the “voice of the customer” so that the integrity of research insights is maintained through iterative concept and product development cycles. Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are critical.
· Facilitate sessions with developers, designers and product people to create new ideas and improvements
· Participate in the solution conceptualization with inputs from research: prototyping, scenario creation and manipulation, use cases, mental models, and other techniques for grounding service ideas and exposing them to both stakeholders and users
· Participate in Design Sprints
· Coach designers in the UX Team so they are able to conduct user tests autonomously.
NATURE OF PROBLEMS & CHALLENGES
· Reacting in a fast pace industry to real user behaviors
· Combining observations from analytics, qualitative and quantitative studies
· Combining fast software changes with hardware that can't change once shipped
· Design Masters will be valued but equivalent practical experience can compensate
To be considered for the position you’ll need to demonstrate:
· 5+ years as researcher, working in multi-disciplinary environment and on a wide range of products and interfaces
· Researching for early-stage projects and/or inside start-up environments
· Experience with a wide range of research tools that go: from supporting the product vision and strategy to create customer engagement after product launch.
· Creating valuable customer insights that have led to improvements in the product or changes in the product roadmap
· Experience with product and business analytics and combining them with other research tools to improve and iterate the product.
· Experience defining the target segments and personas of a product, prioritizing the different user variables.
· Working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques.
· How you have fostered a customer-oriented mindset in product and development teams.
· Familiarity with Lean and Agile development methodologies
· Qualitative user research techniques
· Quantitative user research techniques
· Usage of product analytics platforms
· Problem solving frameworks
· Statistics (descriptive statistics, benchmarking, predictive modelling adjustment, etc.), and management of statistical packages
· Team contributor, organized and an excellent communicator.
· Passion for understanding customers and their needs.
· Excellent problem solving skills, thinking beyond the familiar, and comfortable with ambiguity.
· Coaching ability to help other people in the UX team to be autonomous in performing usability tests.
· Great synthesis capacity
· Good written and presentation skills
· High level of English and Spanish speaking and writing
· Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese will be valued
Job Segment: Application Developer, Testing, User Experience, Technology, Bilingual
Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
UX Researcher - Movistar Home en MADRID, ES
AREA... Aura is the unit intended to give Telefónica customers the powers of Aura: Simplify, Enrich, Empower and Transparency. We believe that the ...
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online