Engineers for the EMEA Cyber Risk team
Deloitte as leading firm has more than 244,400 professionals at member firms delivering services in audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services in more than 150 countries and territories.
In the last few years the leading role in technology has grown and grown, and has been a crucial ally when executing our clients' corporate and business strategies. As part of its expanding process, Deloitte is looking for professionals with experience for its EMEA Delivery Center and Cyber Intelligence Centers in Spain.
The EMEA Delivery Center (EDC) is the Deloitte's Global Operation Centre for the EMEA region, a Cyber Security Excellence and Expert Delivery Centre based in Madrid, counting on experienced cyber professionals, who currently serve over 200 clients worldwide with Cyber operational services and high value-adding and innovative offerings. The quality of the Center is endorsed by the CERT certification, issued by the Carnegie Mellon University.
The EDC is connected to Cyber Intelligence Centres (CIC) around the world, benefiting from its intelligence sources and Deloitte global initiatives in the cybersecurity industry. In Madrid and Barcelona are located two of the most important cyber intelligence centres in Europe counting on advanced equipment and demonstration laboratories with the most innovative technology on the market.
Deloitte's success lies in the capabilities of their human staff. Their management is therefore regarded as a strategical factor. Deloitte bases their philosophy in caring for their professionals throughout all their phases- from the selection process to their professional career. Deloitte Cyber offers its technical professionals ad-hoc training plans that allow them to grow their professional career.
On the basis of this premise, Deloitte offers you the opportunity to join the EMEA Delivery Center as a Cyber Assistant
These are the four main operation areas:
• Cyber Strategy, which guides cyber-risk programme handling and investment, including risk assessment, threat intelligence and GRC solution implementation.
• Cyber Security, which establishes risk-oriented cybercontrols. They minimise risks, encourage business growth and seek cost optimisation.
• Cyber Vigilance. Our experience in analytic and correlation technologies lets us provide monitoring services focused on business-critical processes, including business and threat data integration to prioritise incident handling and investigation.
• Cyber Resilience. We handle critical cyberincidents, applying relevant operations and repairing potential business impacts.
• Students in their final year of degree studies or Master in Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Engineering.
• High level of English (minimum B2)
• Interest in Cyber Security
If you join the EDC, you will have the opportunity to:
• Join a young and multidisciplinary team
• Develop your professional career
• Receive continuous training and benefit from the Cyber Academy, about practices and the industry you will be assigned to.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.