Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Analyst for Health & Public...
Work for our Consulting Platform and be...
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Analyst for Health & Public Services
Work for our Consulting Platform and be part of the Health & Public Services Workforce! We experience Innovation!
Visit our website and check who we work with, who we are and the latest news about Public Services Industry at Accenture.
We are looking for a RPA Analyst with 2 years of experience.
Tasks & responsibilities:
Role of business development, commitment and delivery for Cognitive Process Automation (CPA and RPA).
Direct involvement in the engagement phase with development teams and consultant for POC and pilots.
- Customer service in the sales and delivery phases.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Engineer or Telecommunications Engineer desirable).
- 2 years of professional experience.
- Advanced Robotics Process Automation (RPA) skills.
- Will have understanding of Robotic Process Automation solutions and have sold RPA solutions ideally in a wider customer experience/cost take out transformation.
- Delivery experience of operational transformation/ RPA projects desirable.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación