The Anti-Money Laundering Counsel will work with the Director of Anti-Money Laundering to support the design, implementation and management of Accenture's global anti-money laundering compliance program.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Anti-Money Laundering Counsel will be expected to perform the following activities:
Assist the Director of Anti-Money Laundering with managing day-to-day elements of Accenture’s anti-money laundering compliance program.
Support the design, recommendation and implementation of Accenture’s anti-money laundering compliance program initiatives and enhancements worldwide to meet business and legal requirements, including:
- risk assessments and risk profiles;
- client due diligence processes and reviews;
- computer-based and live training;
- policies, procedures and internal controls;
- corporate communications; and
- tools and metrics.
- Support the design, recommendation and implementation of anti-money laundering compliance monitoring initiatives to help Accenture properly monitor and manage anti-money laundering risks and legal requirements.
- Assist the Director of Anti-Money Laundering with providing advice on business opportunities that may carry anti-money laundering risks and requirements for Accenture through offerings reviews, contract negotiations, acquisition assessments and post-merger compliance planning.
Assist the Director of Anti-Money Laundering with staying current on anti-money laundering industry best practices, changes in laws and regulations, enforcement actions, and trends to be able to provide guidance and recommendations to senior leadership on Accenture’s efforts to mitigate its money laundering risks.
- Provide additional support and assume additional responsibilities as may be directed by the Director of Anti-Money Laundering to assist Accenture with promoting global compliance with money laundering laws and regulations.
- Operate in a cost effective manner consistent with relevant Accenture policies.
Reports to: Director of Anti-Money Laundering
Relationships: Ethics & Compliance Team, Geographic Operations, Offerings & Alliances, Corporate Investigations, Contracting, Disputes & Litigation, Finance, Legal M&A team, other subject matter experts, and outside law firms.