We are Telefónica. As a modern telecommunications provider we stand for mobile freedom in a digital world. We enable people to make use of the achievements of digitalisation at any time and in any place. We offer assistance to our customers for their every-day lives by developing innovative products and services. In doing so, we are accelerating the company’s digital transformation. Become part of our company and help us shape digital opportunities for our customers.
In Germany, we are the largest mobile provider in terms of customer base and are best known for our premium brand O2. We have been ranked among the best employers for several years. Telefónica Deutschland is part of the Spanish telecommunications company Telefónica S.A. headquartered in Madrid, Spain. With a total of 130,000 motivated employees in 21 countries, we are transforming the digital world of tomorrow according to people’s needs.
Contract type: workingstudent, limited
Start date: asap
Who we are?
We are Telefónica. Our vision is to become the OnLife Telco. We want to enable our customers to live an independent digital life according to their desires and preferences. To achieve this, we develop innovative products and services and continue to transform our company. This is how we drive the digital transformation of our society. Become part of this vision and help us shape the digital possibilities for our customers.
Telefóncia Global Services (TGS) was founded in 2010 with the aim to simplify the international procurement processes and to redirect procurement as a value-adding unit within Telefonica. As an autonomous organization, TGS is responsible for all procurement negotiations with global suppliers of Telefonica S.A. as well as for supplies of Telefonica Germany.
What you’ll be doing?
• Assist in the coordination of procurement processes in the area of services and works.
• Assist Global Procurement team in administrative and organization tasks, such as e-sourcing, e-auctions, and procurement process management.
• Responsibility for the preparation of administrative documents, using the corporate tools prepared to this effect, keeping in mind the fulfillment of the principles of the model (transparency, equal opportunities, unanimity in the decision) and regulations, as well as in the relation to the process information.
What you bring along
• Field of Studies: "Engineering, Business Management or Economics".
• Language: fluent English. Spanish highly valuated; German would be of advantage.
• IT knowledge: MS Office (set of applications)
• Analytical and strategic thinking.
• Communication skills and capacity to build transparent relations.
• Innovative attitude.
• Team building and team working.
• Multifunctional and Multicultural attitude
What’s the deal?
We offer you a dynamic work environment where each day is different from the other. With us, you will have the opportunity to shape the digitization while working with a high level of individual responsibility.
How you can apply?
Convince us with your significance resume and related certificates as well as references. You do not need to send us a cover letter.
Please note that we consider only applications submitted through our recruiting system. Applications via e-mail are not accepted
Do you have any questions regarding our application process? Do you need further information about the vacancy? For such questions, please get in touch with the responsible recruiter.
Recruiter: Vanessa Mayer
In case of same qualification, applicants with severe disability will be preferred.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Procurement, Technology, Engineering, Operations, Bilingual
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online