Currently we are seeking an Infrastructure Outsourcing Senior Solution... Solution Architect will be part...
Currently we are seeking an Infrastructure Outsourcing Senior Solution Architect
Solution Architect will be part of the Solution Innovation team in Europe and will join Sales and Opportunity teams to understand client expectations and market dynamics, in order to architecture solutions which will leverage the best and the greatest of Accenture offering & assets and to shape valuable proposals.
The key responsibility of the Solution Architect position will be leading the solutions construction,
- from a very starting moment in time when a business case is drafted,
- during the overall solution process, ensuring that the best of Accenture experience and innovation is included in the solution, and that costs are properly managed to create the best possible solution for the client
- until we sign the contract with the client, supporting the technical schedules of the agreement.
He / She will be also a key component of the bid team, ensuring the proper processes are followed, and that we propose our very best solution with the most innovative assets. He / She will be responsible to build a strong network within Sales & Account team, and get to be trusted by Delivery teams without giving up challenging them.
In summary, the Solution Architect will execute Accenture strategy by driving innovation and rotating our business to the New, helping our clients to shift from traditional infrastructure services to cloud infrastructure and as-a-service model.
Solution Architect (SA) will be judged around the following main points:
- SA has a seat at the at the table of our Clients
- SA knows the infrastructure services market and competition. SA can understand the competitive landscape and know how the competition will position their solution vs Accenture
- Expertise enough to draft indicative Business Case at early stage of the Sales process
- SA includes automation and innovation to differentiate our solutions, - SA can confidently articulate the future of Operations and the journey roadmap for the strategy
- SA can build a Client journey to As-A-Service and the Operations model of the Future
- Ability to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, drive consensus, take difficult decision when required. Able to build strong network within Sales & Account team, and get to be trusted by Delivery teams without giving up challenging them.
- Move out of its comfort zone to try new things and drive innovation.
These are the key skills and experience required for the position:
- Experience working in large proposals, technical pre-sales areas or solutions development departments in large infrastructure environments
- Deep understanding of business cases creation, savings and investment levers and results presentation in the infrastructure arena
-Experience in negotiating with several parts to achieve agreements in service delivery models and establish commitments
- Deep knowledge of costs and pricing model, as-a-service models and value-based engagements
At least one of the following pieces of knowledge:
English is required
Good mix of high level and detailed view about a solution
Ability to adapt to different levels of language: technical interlocutors, financial teams and managers
Experience working in a global and multicultural environment with remote groups.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online