We are looking for Infrastructure Engineering Professionals to analyze, design and/or build infrastructure solutions.
Data Center professionals develops and delivers strategies and solutions for housing and managing the computer systems and communications infrastructure -- including servers, databases, storage devices, etc. -- that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations.
Next Generation Data Center professionals develop and deliver solutions that apply new and emerging technologies that transform enterprise data centers to enable new capabilities, ensure security, improve operational efficiencies, moderate energy consumption and reduce costs.
- Project Management, specialized in Privat / Hybrid Cloud implementations, using commercial or OpenSource technologies.
- Business development, including proposal leadership, service offerings development and client-facing communication.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for Cloud:
· Technical and operational strategy for new implementations.
· Technology trends (new products and latest innovations).
- University degree with more than five years in Infrastructure Consulting with at least two years of labor experience managing transformation projects (project planning, coordination, reporting, costing, risk management, etc.), involving:
· Private / hybrid cloud solutions either commercial tools (BMC, HP, VMware, Cisco, Microsoft) or OpenSource (Openstack, Cloudforms...).
· Automation and Orchestration of infrastructure operation processes (BMC, VMware, Red Hat, Chef, Puppet, Foreman...).
· Servers (hypervisors), Network and Storage virtualization.
- Experienced in technology consulting projects:
· Data Center Transformation assessments
· Definition of Cloud Strategies and Roadmaps.
· Architecture Design and Implementation of Cloud and Automation Solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to client and company supervisors.
- Full working fluency in Spanish and English.
- Strong interpersonal and team working abilities.
- High degree of commitment with delivery and responsibility.
- Strong learning ability.
- Ability to estimate and manage own and other work load.
- Familiar with Public Cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure...).
- Knowledge of main hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V and KVM) and network virtualization (NSX, Neutron and Nuage).
Familiar with main operating systems (Linux and Windows) and middleware (appservers, webservers, databases and others).
- Familiar with PaaS concepts and tools (CloudFoundry and Openshift).
- Advanced level in the MS Office package.
- Overall knowledge of Infrastructure Operational Groups roles, activities and processes.
- PMP Certified.
Join one of the global powers of Cloud technologies. Apply your experience and knowledge and dedicate yourself to what you like most, wether Security, Analytics, Automation or Artificial Intelligence. Check our website!
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.