Headquartered in Paris, with sister offices in Singapore, London, Madrid, Zurich, Tokyo and Hong Kong, our team consists of 90 of the brightest developers, data scientists, and project managers in the business.
Descripción del empleo
- At Shift Technology, we are constantly looking for new ways to innovate. Fraud landscapes are in constant motion and in order to ensure our detection methods are always one step ahead, our data scientists must be too.
- You will have the exciting mission of designing and implementing models that replicate and enhance real-world fraud handling deduction patterns. They are tasked with optimizing the algorithms involved in the data processing pipeline and making adjustments as fraud scenarios mature and evolve.
After a few short months of joining our data scientist team you will be able to:
- Understand insurance data and fraud mechanisms;
- Create the associated mathematical models;
- Implement, test and optimize the associated algorithms;
- Participate in workshops with the clients to gather feedback and integrate it to the models;
- Continuously provide ideas to improve the solution.
- On the job you will be asked to code in C# so programming experience is a big advantage, but not essential if you are willing to learn fast!
- Very interesting salary, with a variable part included!
- Master Degree en Matematica o Estadistica
- Sin experiencia requerida
Shift Technology's data science department is filled with top performers who are committed to technical excellence, inspired by challenging projects, and always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.
If the following qualities ring true, you would fit right in at Shift Technology:
- You have advanced technical skills in Applied Mathematics, preferably in machine learning and/or operations research;
- You combine strong analysis with synthesis abilities and are not afraid to deal with the details;
- You can write quality production code;
- You don't mind meeting with clients to discuss their needs and integrate their feedback in your projects;
- You are a native Spanish speaker, other languages are a plus!
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 38 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo, Prácticas
Entre 40000€ y 55000€ por año
- Responsable de
- Data Science
- Tipo de trabajo
- Ingeniería, Servicios Consultoría IT
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Francés, Español