... has established a distributed strategy and management consulting model... provides specialized...
Accenture has established a distributed strategy and management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. The Accenture Capability Network consists of over 3,000 strategy and management consulting professionals that complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent strategy and management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skill set and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit .
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Barcelona and we are looking for experienced and accomplished Talent Management and/or Change Management professionals to join our team.
Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice works with clients globally in the area of Talent Management to define, develop and deploy talent management strategies through the use of talent management analytics, tools and best practices and in the area of Change Management to help clients successfully manage change in their organizations through the use of methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace and certainty of successful organizational change.
Key responsibilities for the Talent and Organisation Analyst will include:
· 1-2 years of relevant, hands-on experience in HR consulting, either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the industry
· Ideal candidates should have experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
o Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition, Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
o HR Cloud Platforms
o Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
o End to End HR Process Optimization
o Workforce Planning and Optimization
· Ideal candidates will also have exposure to the following areas:
o HR Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
o Business Process Re-engineering
o HR Service Delivery Model Design and Development
· Strong project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results at all organizational levels
· Ability to work in teams, guide and support team members
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Previous experience in or exposure to supply chain management is a plus.
· Experience facilitating or participating in client workshops and presentations is desired.
· MBA degree is desirable.
· International work experience or global exposure is desirable.
· Location – Barcelona
· Language – Fluency in English (required) and Spanish (ideal). Any other languages are a plus.
· Travel – Ability to accommodate global travel
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online