Job... Accenture is seeking Identity & Access Management specialists to be assigned to its office...
Candidates must have the ability to:
• Provide expert-level knowledge, both Technical and Business oriented, of IAM technologies to clients.
• Design and lead the implementation of complex deployments of IAM solutions, integrations and processes in different client environments.
• Understand, prioritize and track all the support tasks related to the deployment of any IAM Technology in the clients.
Accenture requires the following specific Skills and Experience (4 to 6 years):
• Demonstrable experience designing, implementing and managing Identity and Access Management projects, including all the aspects of this security domain:
o Identity Management (provisioning)
o Identity Federation, Identity Bridging
o Web Access Management
o Role Modeling and Governance
o RBAC model implementation
o Single Sign On (Web and Enterprise)
• Experience with at least two of the following Identity Management products: ForgeRock OpenIDM, Oracle Identity Governance, IBM Security Identity Manager, CA Identity Minder, Sailpoint IdentityIQ
• Experience with at least two of the following Access Management products: ForgeRock OpenAM, Oracle Access Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, CA Siteminder
• Technical experience with one or more enterprise directories such as Active Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Oracle Unified Directory, OpenLDAP …
• Knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards.
• Experience on Web Services security and related management tools.
• Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals and design.
• Deep knowledge of main operating systems: UNIX and Windows families.
• Installation and Configuration of web and application servers, like IIS, Apache, Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere AS, Tomcat, JBoss.
• Experience with SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2 UDB.
• Integration experience with ERP systems such as SAP or Peoplesoft, CRM systems or portals.
At least one Industry certifications (CISSP, CCSE, CCSA, JNCIA, JNCIE, CCIE, CCNP, CCNA) is welcome
Full professional proficiency in English
Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
Willingness to travel
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online