We are a Silicon Valley style startup in the heart of sunny Barcelona. Our product, the Cien App, makes sales people much more productive by “Measuring What Matters”. We are well-funded and work with one of the most exciting technologies available today: Artificial Intelligence. We use the concepts of Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics to produce real ROI. We need great people like you to help us shape the future of sales strategy, all in the context of the Machine Learning field and with an international and diverse te
We offer an exciting and innovative internship program in two different tracks:
1. Work together with our Data Scientists to create models for predicting sales people.
2. Create Data Visualizations
3. Conduct data cleaning and detection of outliers in different sets of data.
1. Work together with the Finance Manager to review the financial statements for both the US and the Spanish company and to help on the financial planning.
2. Provide suggestions and implement new processes to improve employees engagement and management.
3. Work together with the HR Manager: sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, preparing and conducting office wellbeing activities and employer branding initiatives.
If you like working on challenging and intriguing projects in an entrepreneurial environment that welcomes creative approaches and solutions, then our internship is the right next step for your career.
The internship includes on- the job training, collaboration with other team members, challenging work and a cool working environment.
We are looking for undergraduate and graduate students, currently enrolled in Spanish universities, have advance written and verbal communication skills in English and would be available to work for 25 hours a week in our office in Barcelona
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online