Lo que vas a hacer
As a Business Develop
ment Representative (BDR), you will be a key player in helping S2M-group's high-tech clients scale their business. Using S2M-group's value selling approach, you will gain understanding of market forces within a range of industries (financial services, telecom…) to engage with top corporations and generate business opportunities. This will require you to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of efficient marketing strategies;
- Research and update market and competitor insights;
- Identify and exploit new growth and upselling opportunities for our client's portfolio;
- Use S2M-group's innovative tools and methodology to undertake outbound campaigns (through phone calls and emails) to manage C-level relationships to ultimately generate and qualify leads;
- Use innovative CRM and sales platforms to prepare internal and external progress reports;
- Organize client sales meetings for qualified leads.
Ready to develop your career with us?
Remember to include all the documents with the requested information, otherwise your application won't be considered.
- CV (Curriculum Vitae);
Motivation letter (pointing out your relevant experience and motivation for working with us);
Possible start date;
Expected duration of the internship.
- Pleasenote only successful candidates will be contacted.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Bachelor student
- No experience required
- You have an appetite to learn complex B2B sales in IT, Technology, Software and Finance related industries in an international context;
- You have full English proficiency plus native level in one of the following languages (Dutch, German, English, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian or French);
- You have or are studying for a Bachelor/Master/MBA degree;
- You have a good understanding or background in Finance, Marketing & Sales, Business Administration, IT/Software engineering;
- You are interested in technology, IT or the Fintech industry;
- You are proactive, self-directed and curious by nature;
- You have strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills;
- You have excellent business communication skills;
- You can work independently and collaborate with remote team members and management.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 1 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
500€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Business Development
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación