Lo que vas a hacer
As a Business Develop
ment Representative (BDR), you will be a key player in helping S2M-group's high-tech clients scale their business. Using S2M-group's value selling approach, you will gain understanding of market forces within a range of industries (financial services, telecom…) to engage with top corporations and generate business opportunities. This will require you to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of efficient marketing strategies;
- Research and update market and competitor insights;
- Identify and exploit new growth and upselling opportunities for our client's portfolio;
- Use S2M-group's innovative tools and methodology to undertake outbound campaigns (through phone calls and emails) to manage C-level relationships to ultimately generate and qualify leads;
- Use innovative CRM and sales platforms to prepare internal and external progress reports;
- Organize client sales meetings for qualified leads.
At S2M-group we offer:
- Opportunities to take on real responsibilities from day one;
- We will provide you with and teach you the Lean Start-up methodology to enable you to really contribute to the company's success;
- You will learn and gain valuable experience in a variety of topics including complex sales and account based marketing;
A fixed salary plus a variable bonus scheme based on what you achieve;
Comfortable and relaxed office space;
Opportunity to become a permanent member of our team.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Bachelor student
- No experience required
- You have an appetite to learn complex B2B sales in IT, Technology, Software and Finance related industries in an international context;
- You have full English proficiency plus native level in one of the following languages (Dutch, German, English, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian or French);
- You have or are studying for a Bachelor/Master/MBA degree;
- You have a good understanding or background in Finance, Marketing & Sales, Business Administration, IT/Software engineering;
- You are interested in technology, IT or the Fintech industry;
- You are proactive, self-directed and curious by nature;
- You have strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills;
- You have excellent business communication skills;
- You can work independently and collaborate with remote team members and management.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Ready to develop your career with us?
Remember to include all the documents with the requested information, otherwise your application won't be considered.
- CV (Curriculum Vitae);
Motivation letter (pointing out your relevant experience and motivation for working with us);
Possible start date;
Expected duration of the internship.
- Pleasenote only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 1 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
500€ Al mes
- Responsable de
- Business Development
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación