GAMELOFT, worldwide publisher of mobile and social games, is creating a position for a: B2C Marketing Analyst trainee Within our Global B2C team, we are looking for a B2C Marketing Analyst placed under the supervision of our Global B2C Marketing Manager. He/She will be working closely with local sales teams, developers and other global teams based overseas to make sure that Gameloft provides the best value proposition and user experience to the customers in our mobile sites.
Provide reporting and analysis of main KPIs (Visits, sales,
conversion rate, service usage and trends) focused on understanding
results and take next actions
Banners Brief Creation and sites animation to update regularly
our sites with new games, new banners, and different texts
Monitoring competitors' offers – knowledge of their
marketing strategies, expert in opportunities and issues, in recognizing
consumer trends to propose and implement new innovations
Perform tests on user experience
Project management: Development and
implementation of promotions and customer user experience for our mobile offers
(subscriptions, landing pages, optimizations of flows, special offers),
follow-up, testing and analysis.
Why work at Gameloft?
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Recently graduated or graduating in Informatics, Economics or
- Strong interest in interactive media – video games, digital
communication, social networks, mobile user experience etc.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, you understand they key
performance indicators and the reasons that generated them.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Rigorous, curious, effective and autonomous, you demonstrate abilities
to make suggestions.
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously
under tight deadlines
This is a full-time position based in our Milan office.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online