The teacher is responsible for all planning, teaching, and assessment in the general education agency to guide all children through the learning process.
For apply you should have a Bachelor Degree.
- Teach each student through planning and individualizing instruction to meet student needs.
- Meet professional responsibilities listed in the KPI plan.
- Plan a variety of appropriate individual and group activities in order to accommodate various learning styles.
- Work cooperatively with staff, parents, colleagues, and administrators.
- Select appropriate learning materials from available sources: texts, supplements, media, etc.
- Encourage students to work to the best of their abilities and to take pride in their achievements.
- Create an atmosphere conducive to the development of confidence and respect for teachers and students
- Promote self-awareness, self-respect, appropriate behavior and responsibility.
- Provide a stimulating environment in which students learn and interact.
- Assess and evaluate student learning on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain professional attitude in working with others.
- Effectively manage student behavior.
- Participate in and contribute to school programs, projects and professional activities.
- Follow guidelines with regard to recordkeeping, documentation, and reporting.
- Communicate pertinent information related to self, student, program and agency.
- Model appropriate social skills and behaviors.
- Foster self-worth and independence in students.
- Support program and agency goals.
- Lift/restrain students when necessary.
- Perform other duties associated with the teaching position.
What we offer
- Location: Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing and Guangzhou
- Free acconmodation
- Bonus accord to the KPI
- Mínimo FP Grado Superior requerido
- TESOL ,TEFL , ESL are not required
- Team player, positive attitude, and successful track record in the elementary setting.
- Be patient and willing to get along with the children.
- Experience in the development of comprehensive systems of academic and social-emotional learning and supports is a plus.
- Strong academic, communication, and professional learning skills.
- Experience working with culturally, socially, and economically diverse student/parent populations.
- Ability to use data to assess, monitor, and improve teaching and student performance.
- Education Level
- Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster, Otros
- Nacional (Toda España)
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado, Contrato temporal a tiempo completo
- Salary indication
Entre 1750€ y 2000€ por mes
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Administración / Secretaria, Trabajo en educacion
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required