Big Data Full Stack Developer
Big Data Developers are the makers in the big data space; they sort, design and develop the processes to generate value from any type of data. They also help the...
Big Data Developers are the makers in the big data space; they sort, design and develop the processes to generate value from any type of data. They also help the architects defining and populating the data lake, and engage with IT experts defining and coding the data gathering strategy, connecting the different sources of information as well as exploring new potential sources that can enrich the different models.
They have the capability to architect distributed systems using both proprietary and open source tools. They also need to have some background on understanding statistically the data and knowing how to generate actionable insights from the data.
They need to have a comprehensive understanding of the current big data space and have hands-on experience on state of the art technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and on traditional storage systems (Oracle, Teradata).
- Build datasets from different sources of information, transform the data for generating metrics and dimensions of interest for the service and create/manage the data repositories into the Hadoop platform and/or relational databases
- Data Quality: Generate controls that validate the quality and integrity of the data
- Self-service data: Creation of web-based mechanisms for accessing processed data by non-technical users.
- You should be able to decide on the needed hardware and software design needs and act according to those decisions. You will be able to develop prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions.
- As expert on big data, you will advise on optimal platform configuration or tuning for the specific workloads designed in each of the environments.
Degree in Computing, Telecommunication Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience in software engineering with
- Excellent programming skills in Python/Scala or similar language.
- Hands on experience with Big Data environments and most frequent big data technologies like Spark, Flink, Hive, MapReduce
- Experience working with traditiona RDBMS and/or no-sql Data Stores.
- Experience dealing with large datasets, log mining, large graphs analysis
- Linux experience, with ability to perform basic system administration tasks, configuration, process automation, scripting and troubleshooting.
- Used to work with github for source code management, and revision controls systems.
- Proved experience deploying big data solutions in production environments
- Independent problem solving and autonomy
- Ability to work in a team, train people in complex topics and learn new frameworks, APIs and determine the best toolkit for each requirement
- Spanish/English fluency
Nice to have
- Back (django, play, …) + Front-end development (HTML + CSS + JS)
· Statistics and Machine Learning knowledge (R/sklearn)
- GIS Analysis experience (shapely, qGis, …)
- Experience in Software/Data Quality Assesment
- Test-driven development
- Experience working with telco data (cdrs, network, interactions, data consumption, ...)
- Experience with agile development working in a rapid application development environment
- Experience with DevOps tools (docker, ansible, …)
- Data Visualization
Database, Telecom, Telecommunications, Developer, Engineer, Technology, Engineering
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación