Enclish teachers in Live Language School en Guadarrama
Live Language School is looking for enthusiastic, creative and committed teachers with a love for teaching to join a welcoming and inclusive school from October 2017. If you are looking to join a school at an exciting time of growth, and be part of an academy trust with excellent opportunities for future career progression this could be a great move for you. The successful English Teacher will be joining the school on a part-time contract until the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position.
Descripción del empleo
You will be expected to prepare, plan and teach lessons, hold regular tutorials and support students in their language learning journey.
The proposed start date is 2nd October 2017. Successful applicants joining our team will be expected to use a variety of available resources.They will also need to be able to teach a full range of levels from A1 (Beginner/Elementary) to at least C1 (Advanced).
- At Live we run various programs; our students can choose to study in the morning, in the afternoon as well as in the evening and on Saturdays. Therefore the teaching hours offered vary from 20 to a maximum of 40 per week (including evenings and/or Saturdays) with the high possibility of additional hours only if you are interested.
- We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers. Support will be provided including: Pre course induction, regular staff meetings, programme of lesson observation and constructive feedback.
- Cursando grado en Magisterio o Estudios Ingleses
- An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style
- Clear Objectives for Lessons
- Effective Discipline Skills
- Good Classroom Management Skills
- Good Communication with Parents
- Horas de trabajo
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada, Trabajo por las tardes, Trabajo estudiantes
- Tipo de trabajo
- Trabajo en educacion
- Estudios requeridos
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación