Supply Acquisition Team - Beroomers en Valencia
Are you a young professional, who loves making friends, ambitious, speaks languages & would love to work in an international environment? We're looking for enthusiastic talented people who are willing to join our team. If you're looking for professional growth and having fun at work, we'll be happy to have you on board.
Descripción del empleo
Beroomers is looking for a results driven, energetic and ambitious team player to integrate our Acquisition team. You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for the growth of our amazing accommodations around the world in order to offer the best possible experience to our students.
You will be responsible to acquire new landlords by explaining how we work and assisting them to get on board. You will develop strong relationships with landlords and will find appropriate solutions to meet their needs. You will make the landlord experience a unique one.
- Acquisition of new landlords in assigned destinations by both outbound and inbound channels.
- Maintain relationships with existing landlords and provide them guidelines to make them success in Beroomers.
- Provide resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Understand your market and seasonal trends to work accordingly and ensure maximum productivity.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, in order to avoid customer and operational impact.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and potential for new products and services.
- Report on activity on a daily basis and be accountable for your contribution to the team's effort.
- Constantly identifying new channels and opportunities to increase company supply.
- Support your Manager with specific campaigns.
- Be flexible to work in shifts, according with internal needs.
- First hand startup experience in our fast-growing, venture backed company.
- Direct contact with Beroomers senior management team.
- Hands-on training across Marketing, Sales and Operations.
- Competitive salary: fixed salary plus commissions over sales.
- Módulo de grado superior
- - A great Communicator: You have fantastic communication skills: usually you are the one introducing everyone around and making sure everyone is at ease.
- - Ability to Multi-task & Strong organization: You are able to execute in a concurrent, multiple task context. You display no signs of laziness.
- - Resilience & Results-driven: You keep pushing, trying new approaches and never give up, even under pressure. You are creative to find ways to bring new landlords to Beroomers.
- - Negotiation skills: You will be able to deal with any objection from landlords and make sure they see the benefit of being part of Beroomers.
- - Time Management: You are great when it comes to managing your day effectively but also being able to find ways to deal with any that arises unexpectedly.
- - You are an excellent team player who enjoys working towards a common goal.
- Internationally minded: Travelled the world? Interested in other cultures? You will communicate with users and teammates from across the world on a daily basis, so that must sound appealing to you.
- - Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is required. English is a big plus;
- 400€ - 800€ + commissions over sales
- Horas de trabajo
- 40 hours/week
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo titulado, Contrato temporal a tiempo completo, Prácticas y Becas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas, Atención a clientes
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado superior, Máster
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación
- Español, Portugués