Are you a dynamic and proactive person, ambitious and result oriented, with sales skills, loves embracing challenges & would love to work in an international environment? We're looking for enthusiastic talented people willing to contribute in the growth of the company. If you're looking for professional growth and having fun at work, we'll be happy to have you on board.
Descripción del empleo
Beroomers is looking for a results driven, energetic and ambitious team player to integrate our Acquisition team. You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for the growth of our amazing accommodations around the world in order to offer the best possible experience to our students.
You will be responsible to acquire new landlords by explaining how we work and assisting them to get on board. You will develop strong relationships with landlords and will find appropriate solutions to meet their needs. You will make the landlord experience a unique one.
- Prospect and lead sourcing for client portfolio creation.
- Acquisition of new landlords in assigned destinations by cold and warm calling and follow ups to potential customers.
- Present Beroomers to potential landlords, identify needs and points where our product can be a great advantage.
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing landlords and provide them guidelines to make them success in Beroomers.
- Provide resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Understand your market and seasonal trends to work accordingly and ensure maximum productivity.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, in order to avoid customer and operational impact.
- Supply and database management.
- Report on activity on a daily basis and be accountable for your contribution to the team's effort.
- Constantly identifying new channels and opportunities to increase company supply.
- Support your Manager with specific campaigns.
- Be flexible to work in shifts, according with internal needs.
- First hand startup experience in our fast-growing, venture backed company.
- Direct contact with Beroomers senior management team.
- Hands-on training across Marketing, Sales and Operations.
- Competitive salary: fixed salary plus commissions over sales.
- Módulo de grado superior
- Se valorará experiencia comercial y experiencia internacional, no es imprescindible.
- A great Communicator: You have fantastic communication skills, usually you are the one introducing everyone around and making sure everyone is at ease.
- Achievement Focus: You demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles, recognize and act on opportunities, achieve challenging goals, try new approaches and never give up, even under pressure. You are creative to find ways to bring new landlords to Beroomers.
- Ability to Multi-task & Strong organization: You are able to execute in a concurrent, multiple task context. You display no signs of laziness.
- Negotiation skills: You will be able to deal with any objection from landlords and make sure they see the benefit of being part of Beroomers.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity: You are flexible and adapt to changes.
- Time Management: You are great when it comes to managing your day effectively but also being able to find ways to deal with any that arises unexpectedly.
- You are an excellent team player who enjoys working towards a common goal.
- Internationally minded: Travelled the world? Interested in other cultures? You will communicate with users and teammates from across the world on a daily basis, so that must sound appealing to you.
- Fluency in Spanish is required. English is a big plus
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado superior, Máster
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo titulado, Contrato temporal a tiempo completo, Prácticas y Becas
500€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Acquisition of new cutomers
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas, Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español