Product manager / Intrastartup en Product innovation
PHB Project Manager...
Predicting Human Behavior, Product...
We are hiring innovators!
Want to be a part of shaping the future digital experiences for consumers like you and me? Are you ready...
Predicting Human Behavior, Product Innovation
We are hiring innovators!
Want to be a part of shaping the future digital experiences for consumers like you and me? Are you ready to help redefine the next-generation of Telefonica? Do you like data and can you imagine how insights from our data might be used to make our interactions with mobile, web and TV systems and technologies more intelligent, more trustworthy and more fun? Are you a future start-up CEO? Whether you are a shining star or a diamond in the rough, we may be looking for you!
The Predicting Human Behavior team has a mission to transform the business of Telefonica through the application of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to our data. We are a motivated, energetic team working in a fast-paced, highly iterative way to build products and incubate businesses that can create a smart and savvy cognitive customer experience. And we are looking for entrepreneurial leaders who share our vision of a highly-personalized, proactive and frictionless customer experience of the future and who can nurture new projects and cross-functional project teams to realize that future.
- Drive definition of products and new businesses leveraging data and other Telefonica assets
- Develop a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and business plan for the product and business
- Shepherd projects through the Ideation, Prototyping and Beta phases of Product Innovation
- Define and track key stage gate metrics and hypothesis validation and deliver to those milestones within investment window (time and budget)
- Work as a horizontal leader of a cross-functional team: Engineering, Design, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Business Development
- Manage customers, sponsors and stakeholders, setting expectations and communicating results to secure ongoing investment
- Collect and analyze market and customer requirements, writing clear documents (including MRDs, PRDs, user stories) and oversee development/engineering
- Drive the creation of wireframes and prototypes and manage Design, UX and UI development
- Extensive experience with software products and apps development with a track record of launching successful products. Experience creating a product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Proven experience managing software development projects, designers and guiding R&D teams, outsourcing vendors, and development budgets. Experience managing cross-functional teams and activities.
- Experience and stellar skills in analyzing requirements, writing clear and actionable product documents and plans and overseeing development/engineering. You must be attuned to user needs and be able to interpret them into implementable solutions.
- Experience with machine learning or artificial intelligence, or customer service/CRM, programmatic media, ad-tech/online advertising, and/or products with a heavy analytics component is a plus.
Minimum Experience / Qualifications:
- A passion for a user-driven approach to product design and use case definition.
- Tech and/or data savvy, with a solid understanding of software back-end and front-end platforms and technologies, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- You must be a problem-solver-- a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any challenge.
- You're a strong team player who is also able to work independently and achieve ambitious results.
- Academic degree. BA/BS in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience. MBA a plus.
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación