Our client is looking for junior profiles who are graduated recently. If you are the finalist of the process you will coordinate all the sales orders and also check any error detected. And you will be working in a company with worldwide presence and reputation
-In this role, you will provide support to the transaction purchase order area for your assigned country
-You will be accountable for all transactional purchases, resolution of discrepancies and the execution of low value purchase orders.
- Tracking and chasing order confirmations for receipt, delivery and price
- KPIs reporting
- First 6 month-contract + permanent contract
- A multicultural working environment, with +20 nationalities in the office
- A job at the end client, in the European Shared Service Center
- A company which put top priority on the learning and career development of their employees
- A dynamic and fun team
- A respectful work environment and employer
- A company with worldwide presence and reputation
- Additional employee benefits such as discount in fitness club, parking, retirement plan, life insurance, gift cards, etc.
- Start date: asap
- Native level of Dutch + fluency in English and a basic level in German
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or related background
- Junior candidate considered, previous experience (or internship) in a office environment is a plus.
- Previous experience in handling high levels of incoming calls activity, preferably in the area of accounting or procurement
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Problem solver and ability to prioritize work
- Customer and quality oriented
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online