Love travel and adventure? Want to make the skies above Europe your office? Crewlink, an official recruitment and Training partner to Europe’s favourite airline Ryanair are currently recruiting for 100’s of Cabin Crew positions throughout Europe.
Love travel and adventure? Want to make the skies above Europe your office? Crewlink, an official recruitment and Training partner to Europe’s favourite airline Ryanair are currently recruiting for 100’s of Cabin Crew positions throughout Europe – No previous Experience is required. A highly competitive package is on offer to all successful applicants with generous travel benefits. This is an amazing opportunity to take to the skies and start a dream job as Cabin Crew.
Crewlink will be holding Assessment Days in Spain on the following dates:
- 25/07/2017 Santander
- 26/07/2017 Oviedo
- 26/07/2017 Barcelona
- 27/07/2017 Granada
- 17/08/2017 Valencia
- 18/08/2017 Malaga
- 23/08/2017 Seville
- 25/08/2017 Madrid
What we offer:
Some of the Benefits on offer Include:
- Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
- Three Year Guaranteed Contract on successful completion of the Training Course.
- EASA Certified Cabin Crew Training Course.
- A career full of adventure, new experiences and lifetime friendships.
- A competitive package including a €1,200 Assistance Allowance and Unlimited Staff Travel Rates
- 5 day's on and 3 day's off staff rosters.
- No degree required
- No previous experience required
- Applicants must hold an EU passport.
- You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, outgoing and have a strong personality.
- Enjoy dealing with the public and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Comfortable Speaking and Writing in English
- Education Level
- Universidad, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, E.S.O, Bachillerato
- Nacional (Toda España)
- Type of Contract
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado
1200€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Personal de cabina en aviones Ryanair
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Atención a clientes, Promociones / Eventos / Ferias
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Carta de motivación