Packlink is looking for a Sales Development Trainee who can grow our pipeline at a very high velocity.
As a motivated, energetic and driven Sales Development Trainee based in our headquarters in Madrid, you need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very result-oriented. The candidate must be able to sign an internship agreement.
Descripción del empleo
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Connect with prospects using phone
- Qualify potential customers before connecting them with a Customer Acquisition Executive
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- Work with demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into targetaccounts
- Document daily activities in Salesforce CRM Represent Packlink with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral Communications
What We Offer:
- Joining a company that's delivering groundbreaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Compensation: 600 euro gross monthly.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we're a tshirt and converse kind of place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Free language classes and many, many more surprises... come join us!
- From none to one year experience
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to sign an internship agreement
- Native in Spanish and Italian + Good level of English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable to work under pressure and driven by objectives
- Experience using CRM systems (or willingness to learn)
- Motivated, assertive, and goal oriented
- Customer-facing experience a plus
- A deep-seated passion for achieving and exceeding marked objectives
- A 'can-do' attitude and resilient character, with the ability to manage expectations
- Estudios requeridos
- Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Comercial / Ventas
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Español, Italiano